Friday, November 21, 2008

Sunset tube

Through the wonder of technology that isn't my iPhone camera you too can experience London.


This is Tottenham Court Road tube station. So many people. Are they struggling as much as me? Are they happy sad? Now muslims like Jacko? Crappy jobs? Married? Gay?


Again, through the wonder of technology you can't see the incredible shades of red that were in this sunset. Yes that white blur of sky was red in real life. I think the phone just picks a colour and goes with it.

5 comments:

Pushing Keys said...

I saw the red sunset this evening. It was so dramatic. Most of the sunsets are - amazing really as I'd never associated dramatic sunsets with a city.

A Naughty Mouse said...

I wanna visit!!! I miss London and you guys.

Anonymous said...

YAY Pictures!!!

djbleggi said...

Umm, do you have a real phone? hehehehehee

Andrew said...

Begone foul demon