Sunday, November 2, 2008

A welcome of sorts

Now that I have this ring on my finger, I am finally back on terra firma. Or, sorta firma... The week we arrived the banks collapsed and the job market went down the toilet. Then the pound started to collapse against the dollar. Not good when one is paying an american mortgage as well as the 300 pounds per week rent we are expected to pay here...

Nonetheless I eventually have found a job. And then I resigned. But they're trying to keep me anyway... we'll see what happens. Today we went to a pub after church and SB had a roast leg of lamb and I had a portabello mushroom burger that was pants as HMOT might say.

Anyway, I started this newer blog because I had a ghost from the past visiting my old one, and I don't particularly want that. However, the people I do very much want to see it are those in America who I am still missing... naughty mouse, holy man on toast, new kind of dj, flopsy... to name a few. Oh, and Tia if he could be arsed. Which he wont be... 

Any way. Hope things are well with all y'all.

5 comments:

Flopsy said...

miss you so much Roo. I've been worried after the markets collapsed. I'm glad you might have found something. I have a new job as well. Email when you can talk on the phone. Hugs.

A Naughty Mouse said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Miss you!

djbleggi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
djbleggi said...

It's great to hear from ya goofball! I see your plan to take over a company single handed is still alive. Miss you guys terribly, would have loved to have you at our Halloween party (http://www.flickr.com/photos/javajones/2992233111/) more pics to come on that. Hope to see you soon.
Phill and Ginger...

Anonymous said...

YAY!! You've made it back to the blogger world!!